Ready to make a Booking?
HOW IT WORKS
We try to make the process as straightforward as possible.
1. You request and receive a quote for your event
2. Submit your event details by completing the online Booking Form
3. Make a deposit or full payment to confirm your booking
4. Send a receipt and confirmation email to you
5. Organise dates, travel, equipment and everything else for your event
6. Compile a playlist to suit your tastes. You may be contacted for more information if required
7. Send a second booking confirmation closer to the event day (for your peace of mind)
8. Arrive at least 45 mins prior to booking time. Touch base with you, set up sound and lighting equipment, test sound
9. (US) If applicable, the remainder of fee to be paid on the event day (before the event commences)
10. A good night to be had by you and your guests! We pack down quickly and quietly at end.
Please request a quote before making a booking. If you haven't done so yet, please do so here.
We offer 2 payment types:
- Pay Deposit Now and Remainder On the Day
- Pay in Full Now
Detail your preference on the booking form.
We can also do other payment arrangements where required, just let us know on the booking form.
Please note a standard DJ booking does NOT include added extras (eg. smoke machine, wireless mic) unless specified when requesting a quote.
Extra services can be added in your booking form for a small extra fee. We will confirm with you if any extra fee applies.
If you'd like to proceed, please go to our online booking form by clicking the button below.